- Check out time is 12:00 noon Arizona time.
- The speed limit is 10 mph.
- No smoking in or around buildings.
- No refunds.
- No ring fires in individual camps…only in designated areas.
- Very quiet hours are from 10 pm to 6 am.
- No RV repairs allowed.
- Over indulgence of alcoholic beverages in public areas will not be tolerated.
- Please do not allow any waste water to run into the ground.
- Do not ride dirt bikes in the park. Push them to and from your space.
- All facilities and activities are for tenants and registered guests only.
- The park will not be responsible for accidents, injuries to guests or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
- The space is intended for one RV, one vehicle and 1 or 2 people only.
- Overnight guests must register at the office upon arrival. (The overnight fee is $2 per guest.)
- All tree trimming or cutting will be done by the park staff only.
Pet Area Rules
- Only 2 dogs allowed per space.
- Pet owners are responsible for their pets at all times. The park will not be responsible for any injuries to any pet or residents.
- Pets are to be walked outside the park or in pet designated areas only.
- Pets cannot cause any disturbance to any other occupant, tenants or residents from barking, growling or snarling.
- Pets must not be left unattended in or out of your unit. California state law requires a maximum of a six-foot leash on dogs at all times when outside.
- Pet droppings must be picked up by the owner immediately and disposed of in a sanitary plastic bag deposited into a trash container.
- No pets are allowed in or around the buildings, the pool area or park common grass areas.
Homeowners understand that permanent residency in the park is limited to those 50 years of age and older. No one is allowed to reside in the park without the prior written approval of park management.
The homeowner understands and agrees that the space is restricted to a maximum of two people and no other persons other than the owner may reside in said space without prior approval of park management.